1. Questioning the virginity of olive oil. Investigations of the type leading to this lawsuit are, of course, public goods, and so likely under-provided.
2. Dee Snider of Twisted Sister on Al and Tipper Gore.
3. Prince Charles provides more evidence in favor of skipping a generation and letting his elder son take the throne when Queen Elizabeth leaves this mortal coil.
4. Historical events on Facebook (this could have been really, really fun, but is just funny).
5. I liked this story from the Atlantic 2010 fiction issue. Much of the story takes place in this Bronx neighborhood.
Who was my favorite student this term?
4 years ago