1. The unused, but quite pretty, City Hall subway station in NYC.
2. Improvements at Frita Batidos in Ann Arbor.
3. The Taj Mahal from many angles.
4. The Daily Mail on the dangers of potty prodigies.
5. Some wistful thoughts from the University of Chicago magazine on the occasion of the move of the Seminary Co-op Bookstore out of the seminary basement. The Co-op is one of the best things - maybe the best thing - about Hyde Park.
Hat tip on #3 to Jackie Smith and on #4 to Charlie Brown.
Who was my favorite student this term?
6 years ago
Post a Comment