1. Why I am not a Republican, part 897543.
2. I think this fellow missed the memo about violent political discourse that was circulated last week.
3. Confessions of a mall Santa.
4. Zero tolerance at work, in this case zero tolerance for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
5. Enthusiasm without knowledge = embarrassment.
Hat tip on #1 to Sue Dynarski, #2 is via the Agitator as is #4. #5 is from Charlie Brown, who suggested we should view the enthusiasts as (unintentionally) doing the noble work of helping Michigan retrieve Justin, Lucas and Meredith from the Hotel California.
It's really quite easy.
4 years ago