1. Odd names: truth and fiction from snopes.com and some possibly dubious claims at namenerds.com.
2. Talking too loudly about business in a public space can sometimes come back to bite you. It will be tempting to write down the details next time I have to listen to some goofy machine tool sales rep with a booming voice on his cell phone before they close the cabin door.
3. Time passes, things change. Many of the items on the list I am not at all sad to see disappear.
4. Buy a used chruch in SE Michigan. Just think of the tax advantages!
5. Ed Glaeser on ethics for economists.
Who was my favorite student this term?
4 weeks ago