Sunday, October 9, 2011

Michigan 42, Northwestern 24

I watched the last half of this game in my room at the Inn at Harvard via my Vulkano cable-to-internet box as the Inn at Harvard, oddly, does not carry the Big Ten Network. Actually, the fact that the TV in the room at the Inn at Harvard always starts with PBS is a pretty good summary statistic for the hotel as a whole. I was staying at the Inn in order to attend the 7th IZA Conference on Labor Market Policy Evaluation.

In any case, Michigan looked mighty fine in the second half against an opponent stronger than anyone else it has faced this season. I still think they are over-ranked relative to their achievements to date, but I would agree now that they should be in the top 25.

Annarbor.com has extensive coverage of the game here.

No comments: