1. The Tim (Geithner) and Ken (Troske) show.
2. In praise of Blimpy Burger.
3. An entertaining slide show of vintage ads that are now politically incorrect. The title asks: "What were they thinking?" They were, of course, thinking what everyone else was thinking at the time. Trying to figure out why they were thinking what they were thinking is a large part of what makes studying history interesting.
4. China wages war on poor English translations.
5. Losing weight means updating your wardrobe.
It's really quite easy.
1 year ago