1. The Tim (Geithner) and Ken (Troske) show.
2. In praise of Blimpy Burger.
3. An entertaining slide show of vintage ads that are now politically incorrect. The title asks: "What were they thinking?" They were, of course, thinking what everyone else was thinking at the time. Trying to figure out why they were thinking what they were thinking is a large part of what makes studying history interesting.
4. China wages war on poor English translations.
5. Losing weight means updating your wardrobe.
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago