1. 40th anniversary of Chappaquiddick. A good lesson in history, the reality of politics and "equality before the law".
2. Prison coaches for white collar criminals.
3. The weinermobile finds itself in a pickle.
4. Brad Pitt has an architecture foundation?
5. An interview with Bruce Bartlett. I can see going to a VAT if the quid pro quo is zeroing out the income tax, but otherwise I like the bright lines (and no fixed costs) at zero.
Various hat tips including Sue Dynarski, Jackie Smith, instapundit and marginal revolution.
Who was my favorite student this term?
1 year ago