1. 40th anniversary of Chappaquiddick. A good lesson in history, the reality of politics and "equality before the law".
2. Prison coaches for white collar criminals.
3. The weinermobile finds itself in a pickle.
4. Brad Pitt has an architecture foundation?
5. An interview with Bruce Bartlett. I can see going to a VAT if the quid pro quo is zeroing out the income tax, but otherwise I like the bright lines (and no fixed costs) at zero.
Various hat tips including Sue Dynarski, Jackie Smith, instapundit and marginal revolution.
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago