1. Indirect effects of hard classes.
2. Slate summarizes a clever study on pay-day loans.
3. Error correction at the NYT. There really is a blog about everything; the one linked to in this case is entirely about error correction. If you scroll down a bit there is a funny video on fact checking that features Bill Murray.
4. The final days of the Bush II administration. Bush comes out looking a lot better than Cheney here.
5. Let them eat (Lenin) cake!
Who was my favorite student this term?
8 months ago