Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dell follows up

To their credit, Dell tracked down my blog post (though not the follow-up) and sent me the email below.

I wonder if I could change my title from "Professor" to "Economic Research Evangelist"?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience with Dell computers sales, as described in the following post:

http://econjeff.blogspot.com/2009/05/dell-shows-how-not-to-sell-computers.html

Have you been able to get in contact with correct sales department at this time?

Regards,

Chris Byrd
Digital Life Evangelist
Dell Social Media Team
Phone: ****
Mobile: ****
Email: ****@dell.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/****

Dell always strives to improve! Please send feedback to my manager ****@Dell.com