2. The frustrating but remunerative lives of Natalie Portman's body doubles (not safe for extremely prudish workplaces). Really, of course, the article is just an excuse for the Daily Mail to print the pictures.
3. In Ann Arbor, teachers walking around naked would be a bold educational innovation designed to teach children about appearances and perceptions. Not so, apparently, in Georgia.
4. Zingerman's chef wins James Beard Award. James Beard's books, by the way, are great fun.
5. Drug war follies in Buncombe [sic] County.
6. Gradual student crime-fighters at U of Michigan.