2. An edgy (offensive?) public health message from Britain's National Health Service.
3. Reasons not to live in NYC, #937493.
4. Robert Barro on trade unions. Unions are many things, some good and some bad; it is useful to remember that one of those things is cartels.
5. The Honest Courtesan on breast enlargement. This sort of surgery is not generally something I am a fan of, but this piece makes the strongest positive case I have seen. The story in the last three paragraphs is the best bit. Mildly NSFW due to one picture of actual human breasts. It is not my fault if you view them and turn into a wicked hedonist.
6. The secret behind the 2008 election.
7. March Madness using economics doctoral program rankings.
8. Robots invade online poker games. Why not let them play as long as they are clearly labelled?