2. Humorous quotations assembled by Lones Smith.
3. Sweden does away with postage stamps ... but what about all that lost revenue from selling mint stamps to collectors that no one will ever use?
4. Follow-up on Super Bowl prostitution hysteria.
5. Andrew Gelman on partisan politics and plain old politics in research. Many of the main divisions in economics such as Keynesian versus real biz cycles and experiments versus structural models do not correspond in any clean way to partisan political divisions, which I think is good.
6. A very short Newsweek interview with Larry Summers featuring some excellent one-liners.
7. National Review interview with Tyler Cowen.