2. Busted by your teacher on Facebook. Too bad the (math) teacher does not know about "you're" and "your" being different.
3. A negative review of the amateur restaurant reviewers on Yelp!
4. Newt gets all tangled up and ends up claiming he had his affair because of his love of America.
5. A very funny, and very pointed, Economist piece on buying respectability.
6. Happy belated 80th birthday to Gary Becker.
7. Some insight into the business side of major college athletic recruiting.
8. A ranking of the nerdiest cities in America from match.com. Ann Arbor does "well". Who knew?
Hat tip on #4 to Charlie Brown.