1. More evidence, as if any more were needed, that successful people can do amazingly stupid things in their personal lives.
2. Kyria Abrahams goes to the Apple Store.
3. Don Boudreaux (whom I met once long ago and who told a funny story about a student in an economics class at Auburn asking is she needed to simplify "8 / 4") skewers the WaPo on their obit of porkmeister John Murtha.
4. The life of a pay phone (they still have those?) in Queens.
5. Top 25 journalists of "the right", which oddly includes libertarians.
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago