1. Just keep repeating "there is no substitution of capital for labor" .... and just keep pushing to raise the minimum wage rather than getting serious about the low end of the skill distribution.
2. Some advice on how not to get arrested.
3. The man behind the 20-pound carp who ran for city council in Ann Arbor.
4. How to pay someone to take your classes for you.
5. Really, just keep repeating "... no substitution of capital for labor ... no substitution of capital for labor ..." When this point has made it to the Atlantic, well ...
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago