1. Mission creep (and dodgy law) at the IRS or, what do H & R Block and a dead horse have in common?
2. California encourages firms to substitute capital for labor. Would you like an empty cup with that?
3. The Daily Mail reports on a survey of wedding night behavior. No hint, of course, as to how they found the respondents, what the response rate was, etc.
4. Yet more reasons to miss Bill Clinton.
5. Venezuela continues to be beyond parody.
Hat tip on #1 to Adam Cole and on #3 to #5 to Charlie Brown.
Who was my favorite student this term?
4 months ago