1. Michigan dorm cafeterias drop their trays. Does this count as an application of behavioral economics?
2. Seattle Public Library breaks the record for book dominoes.
3. The war on (some) drugs just keeps on giving. Can we stop now?
4. Great stuff from Camille Paglia.
5. Prospective grad student fail. At Western Ontario, we had a job candidate tell us that their adviser said they could be the "next big thing".
Hat tip on #2 to Charlie Brown. #3 and #4 via instapundit.
Who was my favorite student this term?
9 months ago