1. If this study were true, it would have important implications for the relative progress of different subfields within economics.
2. Stimulus money put to good use in Detroit.
3. On the relative linguistic importance of scheisse.
4. A bizarre tale of, perhaps, mass hysteria in a small town in New York.
5. This course looks like great fun but I infer from the $850 per person price tag that Michael Lechner and I have been charging much too little for our course on the same topic.
#3 via marginal revolution, #4 via instapundit
Who was my favorite student this term?
9 months ago