1. John Cochrane on etiquette (and the stimulus).
2. I suspect the punishment would have been a lot worse than being sent home from the library if it had not been a student.
3. Maggie McNeill on Obama's record on civil liberties and partisan differentiation disorder, where PDD is the erroneous belief in systematic differences in smarts or behavior between the red team and the blue team
4. Greg Mankiw on progressivity.
5. If this guy really thought economics was sacred, he would have learned some more of it before writing his book and making this video.It is kind of fascinating in the nature of its errors though.
Hat tip on #5 to Susan Major.
Who was my favorite student this term?
10 months ago