Sunday, January 1, 2012

Deltalina



I only realized recently that I am not the only one who likes watching the Delta safety videos featuring flight attendant Katherine Lee, who goes by Deltalina on the internet. I do not, of course, actually listen to the safety instructions in the video. I just watch, mostly for the finger wag. I was surprised to learn that Katherine is an actual Delta flight attendant; I had assumed she was an actress hired solely to make the video, which I suppose is praise of a sort.

Delta needs to spend a few dollars now, and make another one with new jokes.

1 comment:

Dave Giles said...

You might like the Air New Zealand videos (for different reasons). They have some great ones, but a classic from a year or two ago is at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Mq9HAE62Y

Look closely - it's all body paint!