1. Red Hot Lovers in Ann Arbor replaced by Ray's Hot Links. I have not been there yet but will go soon. I am also not sure of the relationship, if any, between the old and the new places, though apparently Ray's mostly reproduces the old menu.
2. With friends like these ... one more on terrible Ted.
3. On record stores in Ann Arbor.
4. The Economist asks Jim Manzi of National Review about global warming and about torture.
5. John Scalzi on design flaws in Star Trek.
Who was my favorite student this term?
1 year ago