1. On Donald Trump's financial acumen.
2. Some useful thoughts on saying "no", one of the very most important skills for professorial success.
3. I really enjoyed this old piece by Donald (now Deirdre) McCloskey that marginal revolution linked to a few days ago.
4. Economic Journal Watch on the (quite interesting) history of classical liberalism in China.
5. Dilbert on the economics Nobel.
Hat tip on #1 to the deputy dean and on #5 to Herr Bachmann.
Who was my favorite student this term?
4 years ago