1. A humorous primer on Hillary's health scandal. It is only funny because despite all evidence to the contrary, one still expects some modicum of intellectual consistency from political partisans.
2. A very fine primer on infrastructure spending by Ed Glaeser at Harvard.
3. Rudi Bachmann on economics in Germany.
4. A new bookstore in Detroit.
5. IES What Works Clearinghouse (WWC) summary of the serious evidence on the Teach for America Program.
6. A truly amazing headline.
#2 via MR
Who was my favorite student this term?
4 months ago