1. Record-breaking parallel parking. Everyone is good at something, my parents used to say.
2. The joy of tax law. Joel et Jim always seem to be in pretty good moods; perhaps this finding extends to being tax economists as well.
3. If only Monica had one of these.
4. Toy sets you should not have sold at the garage sale. I wish I had not agreed to the selling of my three big tubs of Legos. They are proving expensive to replace.
5. Teaching life lessons through youth athletics.
#1 and #3 via instapundit. #5 merits a hat to Charlie Brown.
Bonus points if you get the film reference.
Who was my favorite student this term?
6 months ago