1. New Springfield subway map from the Simpson's. It's sweet that the innocent Atlantic Cities writer can't figure out what "Jerk Circle" might be about.
2. A cool video about an eccentric photographer in NYC.
3. A fine Expose from the Atlantic about how the NFL exploits the taxpayer.
4. Movie trailer for Chicago potholes. The sequel could feature Ann Arbor potholes.
5. The Economist on work, leisure and social class. I am surprised they did not reference this fine paper.
Hat tip on #4 to Dan Black.
Who was my favorite student this term?
3 months ago