1. Bill Clinton, restaurant maven. I like Georgia Brown's too.
2. Should any university be paying Jill Zarin $15,000?
3. Search models of the relationship market.
4. Shacking up is apparently no longer selective. Which is to say that the negative effect of living together on marital success has gone away, but I always assumed it was just selection bias anyway.
5. Tax poetry - see At the Revenue Museum on page 3.
I think the first one is via marginal revolution. The last one is a hat tip to Joel Slemrod.
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago