1. Just when I had pretty much written off the Governator as a complete sell-out.
2. Pictures of me and various friends - I especially like Pascal Courty casting a magic spell on the audience - at the IAB conference last fall. Plus German text for those into such things.
3. This prank is funny in a mean-12-year-old-boy sort of way but the ending is worth it. Policy implications relate to the minimum wage and to difficulties in enforcing sales, value-added and business taxes on businesses without a fixed location.
4. RIP for the USPS? You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
5. Woody Allen on filming in NYC. Can it really be cheaper to film in London than NYC?
Hat tips: Lars Skipper and others.
Who was my favorite student this term?
11 months ago